Here are the main figures to remember after the PSG-Bayern match with our partner Opta Sports.
- Paris qualified for the last four of the C1 for the third time after 1995 and 2020 – only Monaco has done better among French clubs in the history of the competition (4 times).
- Paris is the first French club to qualify for the C1 semi-finals in two consecutive seasons since Marseille in 1990 and 1991.
- This is only the second time in their last 10 appearances at this stage of the competition that Bayern have been knocked out in the Champions League quarter-finals – after being taken out by Real Madrid in 2016-17, who went on to win. the ordeal.
- Paris have remained silent at home in the Champions League for the first time since October 21, 2015 against Real Madrid (0-0) – ending a series of 23 consecutive games by finding the net on their land.
- Bayern Munich are the third defending champion to fail to reach the last four of the Champions League consecutively after Real Madrid in 2018-2019 and Liverpool in 2019-2020.
- Keylor Navas has made 47 saves in the Champions League this season – you have to go back to 2011/12 and Petr Cech with Chelsea to see a goalkeeper do better in a single edition (58).
- Neymar is the first player to hit twice the amounts in a knockout phase match in the Champions League since… himself on August 18, 2020 in the semi-final against RB Leipzig.
- Kylian Mbappé has been flagged offside 6 times tonight, a record for a player in a Champions League game this season.
- Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting has more often found the net in 2 games against Paris in the Champions League (2 goals) than in 10 matches in the jersey of the capital club in the competition (1 goal).